Quick Flat Bread
You can whip up this side dish in under under 2 hours. Start your dinner prep by 7, enjoy dinner by 8:30.
You will notice by now I use coconut oil in many of my bread recipes- I prefer the taste however feel free to opt for vegetable oil or whatever your preference may be.
- 2 1/2 cups of white flour
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1 cup hot water
- Dash of salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Mix in and knead all ingredients together for 5 mins
- Cover dough and allow to rise for 1 hr
- Part dough into small balls of dough. Allow to rise for another 10 mins.
Frying pan instructions:
- Heat frying pan
- Roll out each dough as flat and even as possible
- Place flattened dough into the fryer.
Fry each side for approx 2mins
Texture: very light, easy to pull apart, soft
Post a Comment