Kay's Nutella Mug Cake
One of the quickest desserts you will ever make in the kitchen. 5 minutes to be exact.
This dessert is sweet, fudgy and moist.
Did I mention it was flourless!
- 1/4 cup nutella
- 1 levelled tablespoon Chocolate Ovaltine
- 1 egg
- Add in nutella, ovaltine and egg, respectively.
- Whisk all 3 ingredients together until well combined.
- You may mix ingredients in your preferred mug or pour it in afterwards.
Microwave instructions : SURPRISE , yes, remember no excess heat today.
- Place your mug in and set your timer for 1 minute 15 seconds.
- You may either eat straight out of the mug or transfer it to a plate like I did.
I topped mine with sliced apples and Cookies & Cream ice cream.